Friends4Fun contains adult content and may contain graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. By using, viewing or contributing to this site, you acknowledge the following:
- You are an adult over the age of 18 (or age of consent in jurisdiction from where site is being accessed)
- You will not permit any person(s) under 18 to access any of the site’s material
- The information you view on this website is not in any way unlawful in your state, province, country, municipality, or other jurisdiction
- You do not find the content or images to be offensive or objectionable
- By using this website, you shall not hold the owners of the website or its employees responsible for any material
- You agree to abide by these terms
- If you are in violation of local and/or federal laws, you are solely responsible for your actions
- If participating or contributing to the website, you agree to the following Comment Policy
Thank you for being a part of the Friends4Fun community! While this community is open and promotes free ideas and constructive criticism, visitor participation is a privilege and not a right. By using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Comment Policy, which is subject to periodic changes. In the interest in maintaining a positive and thriving community, the following rules apply:
- Be respectful when disagreeing with another person. Criticism can be given constructively.
- No comment spams or any generic posts intended to link-bait.
- No racist, sexist, misogynist, misandrist or other “-ist” type of comments intended to be insulting, degrading, or hateful to another person.
- No trolling or any comments intended to be disruptive, belligerent or deliberately intended to derail a topic.
- Sockpuppet posts (posting under another alias) are not allowed.
Any violation of these rules may result in comment deletion or banning. These rules apply to all comments posted on Friends4Fun. Comments posted become the property of Friends4Fun. Judgment on whether a comment has broken these rules is up to the moderators. We reserve the right to keep this a safe and welcoming community. Thank you for your cooperation!